Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mesa Cannery Cookbook

I have to apologize for not updating lately. I let life get in the way.

My kitchen has been a disaster area for the last couple of weeks as I have been trying various powdered milk recipes for my class on Saturday. I may post some of the recipes from the class some time later.

For now I am going to post the link to the Mesa Cannery Cookbook. I came across it some time ago. When I was looking for powdered milk recipes I did a search for it again. I thought I would let you all see it. You are welcome to print it for personal use, but not for money (you can charge for the cost of printing only). I called down there to make sure that was OK last year some time. They asked that the name of the cannery NOT be printed with it. I know, that seemed kind of odd to me too.

Anyway, here is the link http://www.jl4c.org/provliv/mesa_cannery.zip When you click on it a box will come up asking about opening it. You can either click on looking at it or saving it. If you want to keep it on your computer make sure you click on that save option.

No comments:

Post a Comment