Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Freezing Your Harvest

I was reading Organic Gardening this morning while we were waiting for Gavin to go to school. Found a good article on freezing your garden food. Did you know you can freeze tomatoes whole and the skin comes off easily afterward? I didn't know. So I thought you might find this information helpful as well. This is not the same article that was in the magazine, but in some ways it had even more info: Freeze With Ease. I also found Freezing Basics. And then I even found Your Harvest Guide. None of these are extremely detailed, but they do give a lot of good info.

And just for fun I found Garlic for Beginners. I'm wondering if it is too late to plant garlic right now or if it is the perfect time. I'll be looking at that the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment